Five Distinct Services
Creating partnerships with local school districts with underdeveloped or no STEM programs in place, as well as providing supplemental STEM resources to existing programs, USA Web School offers five distinct programs:
- In-Class Field Trip: The central program of USA Web School, the In-Class Field Trip is designed for elementary, middle and high school students and their teachers to participate in a structured program that compliments their current STEM curriculum. This program is also offered in community and four-year colleges for adult students.
- Online Classroom: “Online classroom” is a comprehensive website that will allow students and teachers to upload or respond to other videos across the state or the nation.
- USA Web Tutors™: These are mentoring and tutoring programs that assist students who need additional help with STEM subjects.
- Camp EarthRhyme™ is a Nature and Technology Camp for underprivileged children.
- ToddlerTech™ is a video game-based learning system for preschool children.