USA Web School provides five distinct programs to assist students in the learning process: In-Class Field Trips, Online Classrooms, USA Web Tutors and Camp EarthRhyme.
Our products, or “Tool Sets” are available for the classroom setting, helping American students acquire skills that are both competitive and pioneering.
USA Web School was established to provide supplemental STEM subject tools for school systems to assist both adults and school age youth.
Our Mission Statement
The mission of USA Web School is the pursuit of the following four principles for students: Understanding, Support, Awareness, and Wonder.
“A world-class education is the single most important factor in determining not just whether our kids can compete for the best jobs but whether America can out-compete countries around the world. America’s business leaders understand that when it comes to education, we need to up our game. That’s why we’re working together to put an outstanding education within reach for every child.”-President Barack Obama, July 18, 2011
The mission of USA Web School is the pursuit of the following principles:
- Understanding: USA Web School knows every student’s comprehension and learning of a subject is different. We provide the tools to ensure all students are successful regardless of their learning style.
- Support: An individual is dramatically influenced by their support system. USA Web School wants to surround young people in a caring learning environment that includes their families, teachers and other mentors/students as well as enhancing and supporting their learning experience in the classroom.
- Awareness: USA Web School wants to expand the experiences of young people in their class to make them aware of the world around them through technology.
- USA Web Tutors™: These are mentoring and tutoring programs that assist students who need additional help with STEM subjects.
- Wonder: Many children lose interest in STEM subjects because of the schools’ focus on federal and state testing and lack of classroom activities. USA Web School wants to bring the excitement and wonder of learning back to the students by providing technologically challenging activities and tools that will engage young minds.
Working tirelessly to making learning easier and within reach to all students who need it.
Sue Tyte heads the team as Executive Director. Some of our other members are:
Kris T., Assistant Director - Technology Philanthropy
Liz J., Board of Directors - Fundraising / Advising
Cy J., Board of Directors - Legal / Advising
Together along with the many volunteers, their vision is to provide free help to American students looking to acquire skills that are both pioneering in the present and future technologically demanding world.
Contact us now to find out how we can help supplement your school’s STEM program, by providing supplemental STEM subject tools to assist adults and school age youth.
Call us now at 1(980) 224-2134 (U.S. and Canada) or send us a message below at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love to hear from you.
Sue Tyte | Executive Director | USA Web Schools | +1 980 224 2134 | email@example.com